We give Guitar Lessons to children aged 7 and over up to and including adults.
We sometimes start kids younger than 7 but only in a private 1 to 1 lesson.
Don’t waste your time and money on unqualified ‘guitar teachers’ that offer lack lustre lessons – come and learn from the professionals in our fabulous Yamaha teaching Studio.
Group Tuition from only £16 AN HOUR ( mini classes £8 for 30 mins.)All ages from 7 to adult.
NOW One to one lessons available.
All teachers enhanced CRB/DBS checked See below for FREE taster lessons (applies to group lessons only)
YAMAHA Guitar Encounters : Guitar Lessons
GUITAR ENCOUNTERS (Monday-Saturday Watford, please enquire for spaces).
YAMAHA Guitar Encounters is a unique course of electric guitar lessons in a state of the art studio [ please note this is in one of our teaching studios and NOT a bedroom or above a shop].
Custom Equipped Teaching Studios
We have custom equipped Guitar Studio with high quality guitars, PA system & keyboards.
Guitar Encounters” is a rock pop based course for anyone age 8 upwards. Classes are limited to 8 students and each student is given a Yamaha electric guitar for the duration of the lesson. The course is fun, interactive and packed full of learning but taught in such a fresh & innovative way the student will see the time fly. The revolutionary teaching method will see the end of dull dreary music lessons.
Fun Guitar Lessons that teach you to play
Our lessons are fun whilst getting a full musical education and foundation with specially trained teachers and fully supports music in the national curriculum. Should the student opt to sit the exams they are Rockschool accredited and if passed can have valuble UCAS points attached. Our teachers are fully qualified & specially trained for this unique teaching method and are CRB checked.
Come see for yourself ! –book your place now for a FREE taster lesson (group lessons only) and open up a whole new world. Book your space now to avoid disappointment. Contact us now on 01923 523027 or email to book your free taster lesson (group lessons only). LESSONS DAILY please enquire about available spaces. Lessons take place at the Music Gym, Orbital Centre, Haines Way, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7QU.
Remember the old days when learning music meant:
coming out of your school lesson for a 10 min music lesson ? …why bother ?
or at the back or above a music shop ! … what is that about ?
or a stranger coming to your house ! … or worse !
a one-to-one in a stranger’s house ! … or heaven forbid !! – in a corner of an old school hall !
…Well now you can learn to play in in our Custom Equipped Yamaha Teaching Studio !
ADULTS GUITAR GROUP (Mondays 7pm)
Come down to the Music Gym Watford for guitar lessons and learn in a fun relaxed environment. Electric or Acoustic.
We teach the hit songs you’ve always wished you could play, famous riffs from the Rolling Stones, The White Stripes, Oasis.
Are you more Hendrix, Lennon, Richards or Gilmour – Imagine wowing your friends just you and a guitar or even better – start a band!
Adult GROUP TUITION FROM £10 an HOUR
PRIVATE GUITAR TUITION
PRIVATE GUITAR TUITION now available [ please note this is in one of our teaching studios and NOT a bedroom or above a shop]
Contact us now on 01923 523027 or email to book your free taster lesson (group lesson only).
Terms & Conditions for FREE Taster Lesson
You must be able to attend the Music Gym Yamaha Music Point at the Orbital Centre [Haines Way, Watford WD25 7QU] at the time and day specified by Music Gym. Places are Limited so after you register your interest ,you will receive an email confirmation of date and time of your FREE Taster lesson at the Music Gym Yamaha Music Point.Please note this will be a 20 minute FREE lesson in a group situation with a CRB/DBS checked tutor and is non transferable. One FREE lesson per person.
1. This offer has been organised by Music Gym, Meriden Centre, Garsmouth Way , Watford WD25 9ET.
2. Music Gym reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on www.musicgym.co.uk
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the offer, the decision of Music Gym shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, and be legal Parent /Guardian of applications for Under 16’s.We offer a Free Taster Session for Ages 7 and up [depending on instrument]
5. Music Gym reserves the right to disqualify any application if it has reasonable doubt to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
6. Only one Lesson per person is allowed .
7. Appilcations may be made via email or telephone.
8. Music Gym is not responsible if you can not make the time and date they are available to give a free taster lesson
9. Music Gym cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed or any other causes outside of its control.
10. Email of available dates will be sent to all applications if they meet criteria above.
11. Music Gym cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by people applying for or attending this offer.
12. The offer of a free Taster music lesson is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13.You must be able to attend the Music Gym Yamaha Music Point at the Music Gym, Meriden Centre, Garsmouth Way , Watford WD25 9ET. at the time and day specified by Music Gym.This offer is for ONE 20 minute Music Taster Lesson for Beginners and will take place in a group environment.
Data Protection and Publicity
1. The personal information supplied is for the purpose of the offer, Music Gym will not share your personal details with anyone.
2. Applicants may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Music Gym reserves the right to use the names of entrants, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity. Applicants will be entitled to remain anonymous if they wish.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
4. You can contact us in relation to this free lessons by writing to Music Gym, Meriden Centre, Garsmouth Way , Watford WD25 9ET.
No need to read music, beginners to advanced, kids to adults Watford, Herts, Beds, Bucks, Berkhamsted, Kings Langley, Hemel Hempstead, Abbots Langley, great tuition.
Call Music Gym for private music lessons, group music lessons, one to one music lessons, pop music lessons, rock music lessons, private music tuition, music lessons, hertfordshire music lessons,watford music lessons,watford music teachers, music school,electric guitar tuition,watford electric guitar lessons, music tuition, x factor training, guitar lessons, acoustic guitar lessons, kids guitar lessons.