Here are the times we are open
opening times – we are open for 44 weeks of the year
We operate a payment plan that spreads the cost of tuition across the year in 12 equal payments – it is pro rata so you pay the same amount monthly regardless of how many lessons there are in any particular month.
We offer lessons after school Mon – Friday – 4 till 9 pm and all day Saturday – Sunday coming soon.
Terms & Conditions for FREE Taster Lesson
You must be able to attend the Music Gym Yamaha Music Point at the Orbital Centre [Haines Way, Watford WD25 7QU] at the time and day specified by Music Gym. Places are Limited so after you register your interest ,you will receive an email confirmation of date and time of your FREE Taster lesson at the Music Gym Yamaha Music Point.Please note this will be a 20 minute FREE lesson in a group situation with a CRB/DBS checked tutor and is non transferable. One FREE lesson per person.
1. This offer has been organised by Music Gym, Orbital Centre Haines Way, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 7QU.
2. Music Gym reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on www.musicgym.co.uk
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the offer, the decision of Music Gym shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, and be legal Parent /Guardian of applications for Under 16’s.We offer a Free Taster Session for Ages 7 and up [depending on instrument]
5. Music Gym reserves the right to disqualify any application if it has reasonable doubt to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
6. Only one Lesson per person is allowed .
7. Appilcations may be made via email or telephone.
8. Music Gym is not responsible if you can not make the time and date they are available to give a free taster lesson
9. Music Gym cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed or any other causes outside of its control.
10. Email of available dates will be sent to all applications if they meet criteria above.
11. Music Gym cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by people applying for or attending this offer.
12. The offer of a free Taster music lesson is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13.You must be able to attend the Music Gym Yamaha Music Point at the Orbital Centre [Haines Way, Watford WD25 7QU at the time and day specified by Music Gym.This offer is for ONE 20 minute Music Taster Lesson for Beginners and will take place in a group environment.
Data Protection and Publicity
1. The personal information supplied is for the purpose of the offer, Music Gym will not share your personal details with anyone.
2. Applicants may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Music Gym reserves the right to use the names of entrants, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity. Applicants will be entitled to remain anonymous if they wish.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
4. You can contact us in relation to this free lessons by writing to Music Gym Orbital Centre Haines Way Watford WD25 7QU
Music Gym Terms & Conditions
FEES & PAYMENT
Your initial payment is for 8 weeks of lessons, after the initial four week trial period if you decide to continue a standing order is to be set up on week 5 for the monthly pro rata’d amount which means you will be paying a month in advance. Payment must be made by monthly standing order on the date outlined by Music Gym. We no longer accept cash or cheques. The monthly fee is worked out as follows and is to be paid by monthly standing order to the Music Gym bank account using the student’s name as a reference:
Lesson price x hourly fee x lessons taught over the 12 month period divided by 12.
Please note that the lessons are pro rata’d so payment is still to continue during holiday period.Please note a £15 late or missed payment charge will apply for each missed or late payment.
Payments for group lessons are based on forty four (44) weeks of tuition spread over the 12 months. This includes 2 Weeks off over Christmas 2 Weeks at Easter, 4 weeks in August. (except Thursday Vocal lessons which are calculated as Lesson price x hourly fee x lessons taught over the 12 month period divided by 12)
Failure to pay will automatically cancel any further tuition at the Music Gym.
Whilst we endeavour to keep our fees as low as possible we reserve the right to review our fees at anytime and in the case of such increase we will give 4 weeks written notice.
LATE PAYMENT CHARGES
An administration fee of £15 will be charged for late payments.
It is company policy to take legal action to retrieve fees in arrears. Any wilful evasion of payment will be subject to legal proceedings and may incur legal fees.
CANCELLATION/ NOTICE PERIOD
Subject to your Standing Order being set up on the date indicated by Music Gym (and correct initial payment being made) you need to give 8 weeks cancellation.